воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

4) recycling

To my mind, rubbish recycling it is one of the most important things in our modern world. Humanity creates more than one hundred thousand tons of rubbish per day. There is just one question, what should we do with this rubbish? Lucky you are I have an answer on this question. Recycling, here is an answer. So, in this topic I want to tell you about recycling in my area and about my own recycling experience. 
First of all, rubbish from trash cans going to garbage recycling center. Garbage recycling center has the garbage sorted for four categories: glass, paper, plastic and unsorted one. Then, from sorted plastic, garbage recycling center will have new plastic bottles made. Factory will make magazines from sorted paper. Also recycling center will have a new glass bottles made from old glass.  
My own rubbish recycling experience started two years ago. I’ve been recycling rubbish since 2016 at my flat. I have sorted rubbish for four categories just like garbage recycling center and then put it for four different trash cans, which were located at the my village. All in all I have my rubbish sorted every day.  
To sum up I want to say that recycling programs at my region is not good at general. This program should take more money from the government budget. Because our future is future without trash. 

1 комментарий: