суббота, 21 апреля 2018 г.

1) Badges

To my mind, period between 60-s and 90-s was the most amazing in the world. On these badges we can see the new type of art which were created during this period of time.

On the first badge we could see a smiley and the inscription “Acid house” above the badge. On the slang language acid means type of drug. So this badge could be night club promotion or drug storehouse promotion.

On the purple badge you see the symbol of peace – white dove with the olive branch. I suppose that it was made by Hippy.

There is cupid with bow on the brown background on the third badge and the typescript – “save Piccadilly”. Actually I don’t know what does “Piccadilly” mean but to my mind it refers to the love theme.

There is typescript “I’m not a Tourist, I live here” on the orange background on the fourth picture.

On the fifth picture I see typescript “keep London transport local” maybe someday London transport had gone to get closed and people have created this badge to save it.

“I'm for cleaner London”- printed on the sixth badge. I have no doubt that this badge was made by the “greens” community, because it’s printed on the green color.

As for me I admired the badge number two, because I have a same ideology just like the Hippy culture.
All in all you may find many different art stiles in London museum.

1 комментарий: