вторник, 20 марта 2018 г.

letter (New version)

                                                London, Great Britain
                                                                                                        20.03.2018
Dear Bob,
Thank you for the last letter. Sorry for don’t writing so long, I was busy.
To begin with I want to say that that your decision of choosing the college was surprised for me. Because as far as I know you are studying at the fifth grade and it’s too early for you for choosing the college.
I haven’t got a problem with my career choice. My parents and my friends have suggested me to make a janitor career. Opinions of others people influence me much so I have decided go to janitors College. It is the best college in my country. As far as you know my country is the poorest country in the whole world.
By the way you’ve said that you’ve moved so what can you tell about your new house? What about your dad isn’t he sick? Why it’s so difficult for you to choice the college?
Write back as soon as you can.
From West Africa with love,
Igor

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий