воскресенье, 19 марта 2017 г.

Informal letter II

                                                                                                                                      The USA Fresno
                                                                                                                                      18.03.1905

Dear Maxim,
Thank you for your last letter.
Sorry that I don’t write so long. I wanted to write to you yesterday. But I were having a lot of thinks that i must do. Moreover I haven’t got enough time because I have started my kindergarten
 project.
So I want to tell you something about this project. During this work I need to create my own home water pump. I don’t need use city plumbing no more. I will make my own home water pump which will give me pure water.
Well what do you think about this idea about water pump? And do you ever have any interesting project in your kindergarten?
Write back as soon as you can.
From Russian Empire with love,


Stas

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий